There are unique ways in which herringbone tile patterns can be laid. The fact remains that the herringbone pattern is the most-used tile pattern in the world because it gives room for combining different colors of rectangular pieces of tiles to form something unique and beautiful. Visit https://tileandbathco.com.au/collections/herringbone-tiles to know about the best Herringbone Tiles Pattern.
What are we saying in essence? We are here to show you different colors that one can combine to create an outstanding herringbone tile pattern that will be the talk of the town. As a contractor, do you know some colors can work hand-in-hand to give your work an outstanding performance? Or, are you looking for a way to render something unique that is quite different from what you’ve been doing before? We will advise you to pay rapt attention to this write-up as we will be unfolding some colors of tiles you can combine to form a unique herringbone tile pattern that will bring more projects.
However, what are the positive results you will derive when you combine different tiles for a project? Firstly, it is expedient for you to know that when colors that can merge are being combined, there’s a tendency that one will get something attractive. Therefore, when one combines different shades of tiles to form a herringbone pattern, one is trying to show another higher level of creativity in installing herringbone tile. Herringbone tile itself is beautiful, but when one tries to add up some colors that will blend in a specific place, one is likely to get or render a tiling service beyond expression.
Also, the idea of combining tiles of different colors to create a herringbone tile pattern can boost a company’s name because people will like to contact companies that can do something extraordinary to work on their project. If you want to get the complete picture of what we are saying, you can start your surveying by checking out the beauty one can derive from combining colors. Click here to read about Best White Tiles That Can Be Used For Herringbone patterns.
Therefore, this article is meant for contractors and professional tilers seeking to know how to do something different, rational, beautiful, and unique to improve their services. Not only that, but we will also be discussing the specific places where the combined colors are strictly meant for. Below here are the colors of tiles that one can combine to form a stunning herringbone tile pattern:
- Indigo and Navy blue: Naturally, there’s a way these two colors blend. To achieve an eye-catching herringbone tile pattern, one can combine tiles with indigo and navy blue colors. However, it is expedient for you to know that you are to use the two colors intertwined. Mind you, the indigo color and the navy blue color must be of the same category. Combining these two colors to form a herringbone pattern will be suitable to cover walls in the bedroom. Usually, people like to use colors that are naturally cool in their bedroom. Therefore, introducing the combination of these two colors in creating herringbone tiles will be an advantage.
- Black and white: Have you ever seen a living room with a herringbone tile pattern in black and white? Of course, we all know that white colors can blend with any color that seems to be profound. Black and white tiles forming herringbone tile patterns will bring a kind of illumination to a living room. Furthermore, these two unique colors are suitable for places that need to lighten up. Also, it is the best color combination of tiles to form a herringbone pattern in offices. Therefore, as a contractor, you can combine these two colors of tiles to create a herringbone pattern. Try it today; it will bring forth more projects.
- Lilac and purple: These unique tiles can be used to create a herringbone tile pattern suitable for walls in living rooms, kitchens, and bedrooms. Lilac and purple are colors that go in line with each other. In the world of color today, lilac and purple have maintained the lead position for years when it comes to colors that will bring out one’s level of creativity. Hence, ensure that you cut your tiles in the exact measurement and make sure you creatively hook up these two tiles when installing the herringbone tile pattern. Based on our research, we found out that lilac and purple are combinations of attractive colors to females. We have given you this clue to help you know the specific places to use these unique colors. For instance, you can add up the usage of these two colors to cover the walls in the bedroom when you are dealing with a female client.
- Cream and chocolate: Herringbone tile pattern in cream and chocolate will be a good one. When herringbone tiles are fixed together in cream and chocolate colors, one will likely achieve a design that will captivate people’s hearts. These two colors can be used to cover walls in the kitchen, bedroom, and living room. Also, to make it more colorful, the herringbone tiles in cream color on walls can face each other while the other color on walls will be on opposite sides. Just picture the beauty.
- Gold and silver: We have seen some offices in Australia with the combination of tiles in gold and silver color to form a herringbone tile pattern. These two-color combinations of tiles are best used in offices, photography studios, and places that require lightening up. However, herringbone tile patterns in gold and silver are not typical in homes because they might look too flashy on walls and bring excess illumination in homes. Therefore, one can only consider combining these two colors to create herringbone tile patterns on walls for commercial use.
This unique way is one of the ways to show something exceptional and different to your client. Of course, if you want to be relevant in the tiling business, it is expedient for you to know how to use tiles of different colors creatively to form a stunning and well-organized herringbone tile pattern.